Great Savings

Friday, April 17, 2015

ZBB NFLX the green shorts

ZBB  This is what I was looking for here
Overextended daily
Smart(er) investors long from few days ago might be locking gains after quick gains in the pocket.
When the stock picked and made new daily high , the RSI was already into downtrend from its high, so I was waiting for that divergence. Then I timed the entry by chart, calculating 1:2 risk reward and short 1.21 with cover 1.13 for 8 cents gain by risking 4 or less. I could have easily exited with less then 4 cents loss if I sew buyers are loading up. Luckily that was not the case and longs were taking profits.
                                            ZBB  short 1.21 cover 1.13   RR 1:2  ( RSI )
                                                ZBB   EOD

NFLX this is when I alerted it a seconds after my entry. Do not try to shadow trading or copy my trades.This is only for educational purposes and I tweet real time so I do not over-trade, and I avoid any stupid without explanation trades.
NFLX aas very similar to ZBB, just much higher priced stock then ZBB


                                                                   NFLX  the short
NFLX the cover
                                                                     NFLX  EOD

Stay green and stay disciplined
Salute !

No comments:

Post a Comment