Great Savings

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Apr 9 CHOP the trade and DGLY TASR SFUN thoughts , plan for Apr 10

DGLY and TASR I am tempting to long them all morning but Im just not sure if they will attract much more buyers after me..So my odds are 50/50 to long them. But if in case they get there particulary DGLY  to 16.30 then I will know there will be longs with money in the pocket who may wanna lock in profits. So why risk , when I can have a better odds doing the more probable thing ?! SHORTING ! Well DGLY no borrows anyway.
                                                                      DGLY

TASR I really liked it to go up to 28.00 , so I can short it  and the temptation to go long was huge. But where I would enter long without being stopped few times?  That is the hard part. If got to 28.00 I'd have the easy part to do what all(most )  longs would do : SELL ( I'd Short ) . But it didn't get there.
                                                                   TASR
CHOP luckily did not chop me up it made my green day
CHOP the short called here 
CHOP the snap shot here

It was just well overextended , my buddy Yeremiya found it on FINVIZ , and we nailed it for 13 cents from the 1.53 entry.
                                                                     CHOP
                                                                  CHOP the cover
It feels great when The Real Master @LX21 confirms my thoughts with the fundamentals !!!


SFUN I like to put in my record a trades that I didn't take  too,  due to different excuses, like waking up too late and not being prepared , but my friend took this SFUN short and is exactly what I like to do mostly. Great risk reward done perfectly
                                                                      SFUN
JRJC Just an observation on a parabolic move up into daily resistance. If quick enough next time I may short it right at the top of the move without waiting for a weakness , MUST BE PARABILIC move into MAJOR RESISTANCE , and of cource focus more on trading then you tube.
Few ideas for April 10
LVS Do I have the patience to wait LVS to get to 61.50??
                                                            LVS
PBR will wait for this one too
                                                          PBR
MGM I will wait for it too
                                                          MGM

WFT the plan to wait also
                                                          WFT


Salute !!
Stay Green and Stay disciplined

No comments:

Post a Comment