Great Savings

Thursday, April 16, 2015

April 16th ADXS VTG PBR shorts CLRX TASR longs

     VTG
When I was planning this, I really wanted to see it push to 0.70 to short it. But after it topped out at 0.60 showed weakness and shorted 0.57 with 3 cents risk, Took 6 cents gain 1:2 RR, left money at the table but on long term works better for me. Daily levels are primary reference points for me.
Sometimes I use RSI divergence for more undefined daily resistances. Ideally  is when daily resistances and RSI  are in confluence.
                                                             VTG
Second short was the break below over under risk limit 0.50 took short 0.477 ish  with stop 0.50 it picked above 0.50 but did not close above it. Covered it at br. even on the second try .
                                                      VTG break even second short

      ADXS  tweeted my entry and plan here
This showed weakness yesterday had  big drop, today a pull up almost parabolic. I was having it on watch for low risk entry tried shorting twice, second time worked as a charm. Took 1:2 gain left some for a home run and it did it.
                                                 ADXS second try short
                                                   ADXS  partial cover
                                                    ADXS the final cover

      PBR
PBR was Dejavu play from yesterday same levels of battle 8.80 o/u . Shorted 8.76  used RSI divergence tested HOD , but did what it was suppose to do , recycled it few times after I saw Lower Lows and Lower Highs in place ( channel play)

                                           PBR   RSI divergence short of today highs
                PBR final EOD photo  lots of volatility probably Oil news were all over CNBC or so?!?


      CLRX
Got long after a saw gaping up above major daily levels, had my stop LOD , and obeyed it , so I consider it as good loosing trade.
                                                         CLRX the long loser
      TASR
This was a long  ( darn I hate long trades , on long run I have very low accuracy and seems I shall never go long again). TASR broke major daily level 28.00.  I was sure it will hold like many other gurus betting on this ABCD 50/50  ?!? strategy , but for me works very rarely , maybe less the 50/50 ?!? Who da' hell knows. Unless it is entire float in play on huge volume this may be good one. Took my loss and moved on .
                                                         TASR ABCD crap
    TASR Question: Shall I short this divergence on first day of primary break out move ?

     When shorting many times I question myself when is better to short: on the first , second or  third day of a major run up, or maybe after it goes over the hill and then short after it is clearly weak like ADXS today? No matter when I short it  I'd say must limit the risk, before entering I shall never assume this will drop down. It may run much higher then I can imagine. Seen it many times, and have blown accounts being sure stock will do what I expect. Before I enter a trade I assure myself I will be wrong. I know its very counter-intuitive but in trading must have pessimistic approach with fear of losing rather then confidence of making the easy money. There is no easy money. I just believe in making money by doing what I like to do rather then what I must do.

     Stay Disciplined and stay green!
     Salute


2 comments:

  1. You can make $20 per a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what major companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer base needs and wants. So large companies pay $1,000,000's of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's SHOCKING news in the sports betting world.

    It's been said that every bettor must watch this,

    Watch this now or quit placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - SPORTS BETTING ROBOT

    ReplyDelete