Great Savings

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

CCCL WUBA BLDR TEDU



Red day for me today. I  have only one regret WUBA I shorted it at its first day on a major break out above 60.00.

CCCL overextended few days in a row. was just per plan went just fine as expected. Lot of overhead resistance does help a lot when shorting. I really need to be more patient and search for those. Left a lot at the table but have no regrets for that. On long term it is better to lock in  the reasonable risk  vs reward.

CCCL

                                                                      CCCL
                                                                      CCCL
                                                                    CCCL

 BLDR
I have no regrets taking this short , and when I get stopped per plan it is OK, did not break my rules.
Tried again , limited the risk , and broke even on the second try .  It was increased volume at the up move that told me to get out.

                                                              BLDR the first short
                                                               BLDR stopped out
                                                      BLDR tried again short
                                     BLDR  break even cover  'caus of volume coming in


WUBA
This one was on its first day run. only here I have regret for shorting it. Normally  on the first day of major break out on daily I try not to short but I had to trade  I guess. Will keep it on watch the next few days for  sure , lest see how far up it goes. And Ill be ready for weakness.

                                                                WUBA
                                                               WUBA
                                              WUBA  avoid shorting first day break outs

TEDU
This just did not work, have no regrets. I will look for it to get to 14.00 area to short again.
SImilar liek WUBA , TEDY was trading above major break out level 12.45. Some times it works, some times it doesnt. I certainly could not go long on it after the daily over-extension. Just not me. Did that and lost big in the past,

                                                         TEDU
                      TEDU  I didn't think of re-entry  ( too scared after couple losses?!?!
                             If I have a sytem that works , why losing faith ?!?

If trading was easy and the set ups worked all the times everybody would only trade.
Not everyone is made for trading.
I accept the red days as part of this business and stay disciplined.
I do not tray to have green day by braking my rules. (adding to a loser, not obeying stops e.c.t.)I did that in the past  it worked 99% of the time til that one trade happened and got burned.
It takes one trade one day to ruin your acct. never forget that.

Stay disciplined
Salute !

No comments:

Post a Comment