Great Savings

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

April 8th MDR SFUN CWST tough shorting but green day is good

SFUN longs from the 6s may be taking profits,  is the idea for shorting.
First time I got stopped 7.49 to 7.55  upon pure MM manipulation to create a squeeze so longs can unload above 7.50. Over 500,000 shares were traded in that squeeze, and the volume spike may indicate the top is in place. So I am giving it a second try short 7.51 risking high of day. I can hardly believe this can go much higher before it has few days of consolidation around 7.50, and it is due for a pull back before it goes higher. I could be dead wrong so I  know my risk HOD. Looking to gain 20 cents or more that depends. This is only a  day trade.
                                                   SFUN  second short entry 7.51

Second short from 7.51 I covered with 14 cents gain at 7.37, and I did third short 7.48 anticipating crack below 7.35. It  traded very tough, like pulling a teeth sorta say. Stubborn longs just kept holding it.
                                   SFUN the third short 7.48 to 7.39 for 9 cents gain


MDR the short 4.74 had defined risk  vs reward , even draw the target line, but did not have the fishing order in place so covered 4.62  ( 12 cents gain) little too late but not bad considering it turned all around and went up for the day. This was a risky short trade based on double intraday tops, with weak open  ( quite scary for me ). I really wanted it to go above PDH ( prev day high) in order to short it.

MDR the short 4.74 

MDR the cover 4.62



CWST 
I had this on a watch but was so hesitant to short it since the volume was very low. But hey , when volume is low and if I am wrong how will I cover ??? But low volume also  that means there is no fuel to go higher. My buddy killed it , shorting it from 6.24 and covering below 6.10. He finally started reading my journal ( I originally started writing it for him, actually was tons of emails to him that I figure I  could  publish one and so it goes /  see my first post ) Eghhh just did not have the guts to do it. Trading is far from easy. But beats a clock in job most of the times. 
                                                                              CWST 


Today was mentally very hard for me. That SFUN fieww !! When I know the idea is right and trying to do right timing with tons of patience aint easy at all ..Wander how the option traders did today. I think it was a day for the writers of options not for the buyers...

Stay Green !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment