Great Savings

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

TSLA NUGT BPTH CLNE

TSLA 
I tried this short soon after open. The  idea was it will fake break of HOD. I got stopped , and never re-entered just to see it go all the way down. There was no really any particular set up was just trying to get lucky because I didnt see anything else in the AM.
                                                                TSLA   no particular set up
                                                       TSLA the second stop  Fed's day
NUGT
I was hesitating since it is gold stock, and Fed's day but being three days up and showing intraday momentum weakness  was a good short. Second try was a nice winner covered the prev loss plus some more

                                                                          NUGT

BPTH
Since I missed the  great multi day runner short CLNE I got stubborn with BPTH  on its first day run, and took a loss 3 times which was gonna be an end for today form me but saw another good entry 1.83 so entered 4th time .
                                                                       BPTH 
                                                                       BPTH 
CLNE is the one I had on watch but missed, I think there were no borrows , or so !?!
This is how I planned to trade it in a hind-side ...
                                                                         CLNE 
NOTE :
When I am shorting from daily overhead resistances I should have more faith. Maybe be more tolerant with the tight exits and burning commissions with all the slippage.barely br. even on the short $BPTH trade ( the 4th times was the charm) 

No comments:

Post a Comment