Great Savings

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Green day shorting ADXS WUBA QUNR ECHO SPY all winners

It was a lot of action , all green by EOD besides the in and outs losses all executed per plan, so it is  a double tap on shoulder when day is green and when it is green without breaking the rules. As a bonus tap on shoulder , I did it when SPY was making all new high of day all the way till the daily resistance as well as QQQs running strong .

WUBA 
A winner on the first try is always good to reinforce the confidence.
WUBA the short 
ADXS
Also winner at the first try short 
ADXS the short 

QUNR needed a few tries and it dived  down beautifully, covered at always predetermined risk reward , although now I'm thinking maybe I shall trail the stops better and let it ride for home runs?!? Hmm ..Will  note this to myself at the end. 
QUNR the short multiple tries 
but well worth sticking to the idea

ECHO 
ECHO the short multiple tries too 
ended up quite all-right besides the choppiness

SPY 
SPY  this was a regular day . nothing was overextended like I do on my other stock picks, but just wanted to prove that a good plan with strict rules can always be just good! ,  regardless how it ends win or loss. I have fear from trading the indexes THE MOST , they are the choppiest, the hardest to trade for me but as people say, to beat the fear you must face it. 
Thank you @AmyAtrade for your post last night: 
Fear kills more dreams then failure ever will !!! 
So I did face the SPY and even made few bucks . 
My rule to trade indexes or ETFs : Trade them only at major daily support and resistances , major inflection points , or I get chopped out  ( so I have my nick name DaChopa, was destroyed in the past from choppy stocks)

Congrats to those who made big on $VLTC , BTW , condolences to those who got buried. Been there done that, many times !!

Stay green stay disciplined 
Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment