Great Savings

Thursday, April 2, 2015

How I make money shorting when SPY is up on the day TXMD ARWR JCP the winners ALL SHORTS !!

I pretty much stayed on sidelines , did only 2 trades.
The first one ARWR could not find borrows but the plan was right on the money: 
I explained it in all my tweets, how to short at lower highs with very tight stops. Ideal short was the daily swing  high level 7.80 since the selling pressure there would be the biggest and the risk the smallest. All other lower highs were good entries as long as the risk is very tight , I'm talking just few tick against me I'd be covering with scratch or tiny loss.
Click to see  ARWR short explained here.
                                                            ARWR short 7.75

                                                  ARWR the cover for a profit 
The important  factor giving me the short bias on this trade is the daily swing high 7.80. 
I repeat this all the time to myself and I will repeat it again to those who want to trade stocks: If you don't know nothing about trading, or you think you know everything but your account is shrinking,  at least remember to respect the daily support and resistances, and trade against them with tight stops. Know what you stand to lose before you count the hatch. 


For the same reason like ARWR, I shorted TXMD. It  was near daily swing high , an area of selling pressure. 

                                              TXMD short 6.50
                   TXMD target reached based upon Risk v.s. Reward  1:2 on day trade scalp

I determine the target by first calculating my risk, then the room for possible move based upon intra day chart support  resistance. I assume the bias for short based upon the daily overextended move up in the last few days. Who ever has been long from 5.50s may be looking to take some profits of the 20% move in such short time.

I will ill update the JCP trade later after closing bell..It is  very related to GMAN short trade a day ago
                                                             GMAN     ( Now observe JCP ..u swee similarity?)

The official warning on buying this break out on JCP click here

No comments:

Post a Comment