Great Savings

Monday, April 6, 2015

Apr 6, MDR CIG OREX BAS the winners

I did not take the OREX long because I did not see enough volume to propel it, however if I did this was gonna be my entry and the  risk vs reward day trade, as per plan made last week ,   click here to see OREX the plan for a day trade


                                                          OREX risk vs Reward 

MDR

Tried twice, first time got stopped , but second time had little bigger size since I was more convinced having the overhead resistance over under 4.50 , from the swing high some time ago ( Note daily chart)
                                                                MDR the short

Important NOTE to myself: the first try was mostly based on the time & sales prints, that were quite bigger size at the bid 4.33 then the prints at the ask. No lower lows no lower highs.I anticipated "cracking the bid " however the price moved a penny higher, I watched and "hoped" it will turn, then went another penny higher again I still did not exit , then after 5 pennies higher I had to cover for a loss 4.48. Not a big loss but could have been a smaller one. I clicked the sell button for a reason: not to miss the move lower, the drop. But it did not drop. What that means ??It was all absorbed by somebody who had fishing orders to buy at 4.33!!  it is simple as that. And he /she was adding liquidity at the bid. Who ever that was, congrats nice job well done !!

CIG 
This is just simple patience to wait  to get my best kill, by ignoring all the other action and opportunities flying by my eyes. Had this on watch, waited to get to the level I liked it 4.65 daily swing high (am I getting boring repeating myself  LOL), and it got there. Shorted the 4.63, was ready to take a few pennies loss, but the odds were way much in my favor. Covered 4.58 since it was near EOD, but I rally wanted to go much lower. Green is green Ill take it ..
                                                           CIG the short

BAS was great long too , I was waiting to go much higher to short it. Who ever longed it, great job above major 8.00 swing high. I just did not feel comfortable going long BAS after a nice run from the 7's. Have this nasty feeling of being overextended and will wait for this to go higher, for a short day -trade.

My ideas have nothing personal with investors who are long these stocks. I only play momentum, mostly on short side to make few bucks.

Salute and Stay green !

No comments:

Post a Comment