Great Savings

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Green day shorting GERN REN BIOC VGGL XUE

Green day is always good specially when is 3rd in a row without breaking rules.
GERN 
I did OK  job recycling it ,but  it could have been better. Taking profits at intra-day supports is pretty good , so re-entering is less stressful after locking gains even for few cents. It is just the though that sabotage my mind saying:  "it will crash it will crash, and I will leave money at the table "... but in reality crashes and home runs do not happen too often. Even if it does crash and I am out with profit IT IS STILL GOOD ! I did not lose !.Easier said then done. but it is all practice and hard work . not easy at all. ( not for me at least )

                                                            GERN
                                                           GERN  the recycle
Emotionally I felt quite all right and was confident in this short since the daily resistance was just that: A RESISTANCE at 4.50. Confirmed with failed break of HOD and divergence in the RSI was a easy green light.

REN
Same overextended set up on daily double tops with RSI divergence.
                                                           REN  short 1.55
REN the cover 
I did  get greedy here and covered with much better target so I'd say little luck on my side. Normally I stick to 1:2 risk reward except when I have a good start I may allow more room to play with targets.

BIOC
Ah well perfect entry but was just too afraid of losing today and covered at break even , and missed an entire home run all day fade. It is OK though , what matters  is that what I do it does work.
                                                      BIOC short 3.96 covered 3.95
Just to see this later on :
                                                                BIOC  ahh well
One of the reason I covered at br even , I though it may spike up by the long chasers and run to 5.00 which could have been much better shorting there. I wish if I was perfect bu I'm far from it.

VGGL
If I took profit after the first entry I was gonna be focused on re-entering. But I took break even ( 3 c gain) at the time when I had to re -enter. That's what happens when I am out of timing with taking profits. Next time maybe better.
                                               VGGL only 3 c gain due to not taking profit

XUE
I even tweeted it that I knew I was rushing in this one , see my tweet here See my tweet here 
Maybe I should have waited to get to 3.70 area first but was anxious to make another trade with which one I ended the day, Got stopped per plan so I consider it as good trade.
                                                             XUE the red short
Stay green and disciplined
Salute !

No comments:

Post a Comment