Great Savings

Monday, April 27, 2015

Red day CLF was a bummer

Its only the CLF worth noting here as stubborn attempt to be right 

ACTG
It is always easy to say "I covered too early " after the fact.. 

ACTG

PBR
Same here "covered too early" ...yeah right...
PBR
IMH 
Short by the book , and covered by the book
                                                                   IMH

 
MOBI 

 CLF
CLF gave the short trade from the AM took a very tiny profit, and then kept being stubborn during intraday choppiness trying to short it, till I got long and got faked out. Not regretting the loss on the long, but regretting the loss of focus on the re-short which I didnt do. Dropped nicely but I was not in..That was my main reason for having a red day. Everything else I am ok with .
CLF 
                                                                      AGEN

No comments:

Post a Comment