Great Savings

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Red day tough trading NEON WUBA ECHO VALE SPY

The green streak is broken but stayed calm and  traded by the rules. It is  interesting how I never have many green days in a row going long  like I do have when shorting. Only by shorting I can actually have green days even when markets are strong. I don't know why is that but it is a fact in my case. So ill stick with shorting till proven the opposite.

VALE
                                                                        VALE

SPY
                                                                          SPY

NEON
                                                                NEON
ECHO 
I was hoping for home run on this to break green red but it bounced exactly from there where my gain was at the best 33.39 the R/G level

                                                                         ECHO

WUBA
Did pretty crappy om this . mostly because  of bad spread. It did what I expected but didn't I have good entries and had bad taking profit on the second try
                                                       WUBA

I didn't brake any rules is the most important , and didn't do anything compulsively.
I can live with it .
NOTE:
I was gettin in and out a lot when I was wrong almost instantly , and that'st why was costly trading, since I didn't nail anything very good. But in general this is better then wide stops on these type of overextended stocks, since they may run much higher then expected
Stay disciplined to stay green
Salute

No comments:

Post a Comment