Great Savings

Sunday, March 1, 2015

WPRT IBIO NSPH

There are much more stocks setting up similarly  like the few I've chosen.
However the idea is the same , the same set ups , different ticker, keep it as simple as possible.
 I'd always give priority to those with the best above average volume.
WPRT IBIO NSPH

WPRT 
 I traded on Feb 10 short ,  "is worth it waiting for the best set up"  which was identical with CRIS same trade as WPRT different ticker.

It appears WPRT did not fall all the way down to 3.00, but instead consolidates between 5 and 6. 
If volume comes in , this could be good long trade either on Monday or the following few days next week. If it can stay above 5.50 and volume could fuel a nice good risk reward move.

WPRT swing and daytrade possible long
Any good swing trade set up can be even greater day trade set up too. Risk below the lower lows, and again, volume must come in for me consider it. Lot of times I tend to make the same mistake of taking the trade without confirming volume , simply because I did not have patience to wait , and had not  monitors to observe simultaneously other tickers. I hate flipping screens and lose tickers from my sight, its just me , I tend to get glued to one stock and get stubborn if there is one monitor only. The multiple monitors are of great help to overcome the wrong temptations on the wrong stocks, that i think should do something that I expect. No stock is "obligated" to do what I want it to do. But those that will do and move per my expectation, I watch like  a hawk and wait for the minimal risk to enter a trade. 
IBIO is very similar like WPRT , but I think it may consolidate few more days before volume comes in, but I will watch it while I listen to CNBC ...oh pardon I meant www.radiomela.it  LOL. Forget about CNBC.  If any catastrophic news occurs I have my buddy Yeremiya to inform me , he is the fundamentalist LOL,... and I ll get my sword. 

NSPH looks like really great daily formation swing and day-trade. Volume is on the rise. If volume first few minutes is the way I like it is definitely a candidate  for a trade. If somebody want to know how I figure if the volume is what I need , let me know I may make a video ,because typing sometimes is just too much for me.

NSPH daily volume on the rise 
There much more other stuff I will watch but for Yeremiya or any other beginners this is  enough  to focus. All you need is one good trade, and trade it well. If get stopped , keep focus may give opportunity to re-enter in as little as few minutes. 
DGI  pull back closer to  32.00 may be great risk to take on higher lows from 32.00, 
UNXL may be long from 6.50 support or short if gap up and move up to 8.00 area with risk as close to 8.00. 
AT closed above 2.80 on increased volume , like NSPH may be great for traders with small accounts since it can move and give decent % return.
BCLI may pick up volume and will be on watch too
EYES if 16.00 holds would be good support for long as near as possible to 16.00 however may gap up tomorrow and if it does, I will look for short from ..hmm look left on daily chart , or weakness with lower highs.  It is just too simple and boring , that I feel it is enough of me writing posts. Everything what's in here from Post #1 is everything you really need to know about day-trading stocks. The rest of it is only discipline and controlling emotions, which is the hardest for me.
It just blows my mind how so many more people have red  the post about Handling The Winners versus the post about Handling The Losers. 3:1 !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment