Great Savings

Sunday, March 22, 2015

How I plan my trade $CTRP $CLF $USO novice traders pay attention!

I always have a plan for lot more tickers, but will share just few.
I mainly look into day-trades, I love instant gratification and I personally do not enjoy to have too many opened positions over night. However the "workload" done to enter a trade weather swing or day-trade is the same. Hence for my day-trade, I am looking for a set up that will be preferably good for a swing trade. If I get some decent profit on the day trade, I may leave small position for a swing that will not affect my day-trade profit significantly if goes wrong. On the positive side, if the swing-trend is correct as I planned, it can make a substantial gains simply by doing nothing and letting it ride. Make money while sleeping,  I would say.


                                                        CTRP Weekly for better clarity
So this is how I plan:
First and foremost , I look at the big picture, the bigger time frame, monthly, weekly daily to get clarity on the major price action, the major trend. Where are the major support and resistances?After I defined those, I will know almost exactly where the price needs to be so I have a green light to get involved by using the same price action "decoding" as I used on the bigger time frames.
CTRP 

I read the chart from left to right:
60.00 was high
70.00 was  higher high
From 35.00 to 70.00 there is a uptrend
From 35.00 to 70.00 the volume shrinks. When volume shrinks on uptrend it may be good sign for trend exhaustion, and possible reversal. So there is THE FIRST SIGN to check mark.
After the high 70.00 price drops below 60.00, reverses hits 60.00 acting as resistance now, deeps to 45.00. The inability to stay above $60 is THE SECOND SIGN of possible change of trend.
For those who cares about fundamentals ( I do not BTW) :Earnings reported on March 19,   0.11 per share , price jumps near 60.00 the one that already failed to be broken. Interesting: 0.11 is the worst earnings since 0.114 reported on Feb 2014. HA! but price went up ? Ahaaaaa because the analyst expected loss of -0.31 per share but in fact CTRP had "GREAT "  worst earnings in a year ?? hahaha. SO there is THE THIRD SIGN if you are a fundamentalist. That's why I do not waste time on fundamentals. Price action shows IT ALL.
So my risk level for short will be over under 60.00. I will look to lose an amount based on he intraday chart will watch it closely on Monday. The risk reward shall be min 1:3 or day trade or lot more if this turn into a swing trade, which would be ONLY if I am right on the day-trade.
No loser ever shall turn into a swing trade !!!


Note*  
Just like in all my other posts: I ALWAYS look from the pessimistic point of view:
What will happen if trade goes wrong?
How much I may lose?
Can I trade again after possible loss?
Can I pay all my bills if  lose on 10 trades in a row?
That is how I figure the size

If you think this is helpful let me know , I may do more similar posts
I love to re-battle any comments too -  after all this is all fun.

2 comments:

  1. Discover how THOUSAND of people like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are living their dreams right NOW.

    Get daily ideas and guides for earnings $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.

    JOIN FOR FREE

    ReplyDelete