Great Savings

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

$ONCY $TESM $BIOC recap

5th day without breaking rules 

Was smooth sailing, started with

$ONCY
I shorted 1.20 premarket 1/4 size ( no stop on the small size )  , added full size after the open 1.34 when topped out into daily resistance 1.40. Risk was just above 1.40.
Daily resistances are important specially when stock is well overextended.
ONCY was a long trade yesterday , and per plan was short today being my bread and butter set up.
Daily support was 1.12 double swing high, wanted pretty bad to break it, but it resisted from any lower moves today. Took profit from 1.34 to 1.21, then re-entered again 1.18 Time n Sales clue . But did not break LOD as support at 1.14 was strong. Exited 1.17 with  1c gain , I call it scratch.
ONCY daily   ONCY 1 min
TESM 
Opened gap up above major resistance. I was looking to drop to 17.00 and then to look for consolidation, higher lows for long. ( ABCD ) . On the way down shorted 17.73 lower highs and lower lows, but did not work, got stpped per plan, 17.84 for 11 c loss.  Nothing works all the time , but it was good  red trade.
Then patiently waited all day to form ABCD, towards EOD got long 18.08 stopped out 18.07 .
It just did not take off as I expected , time and sales prints were weak for the upside move , over all good trade. This was one of the days when I get glued to a stock that just did not do what I expected.  I used to feel pretty anxious to trade other stocks while waiting for a set up to form in a particular stock but I can tell I have improved a lot as of past 12 months. It feels great when I dont over-trade. Maybe because I will write less in my journal? Yes , when ever I feel an ich to jump in something, I know  I will have to explain myself in writing all the good reasons why I got in the trade. So wasting time to write silly reasons for a nonsense trade is not worth it, so Id rather sit on my hands.
TESM daily      TESM 1 min
BIOS 
It was great call from an excellent trader who calls  himself newbie  trader, who I hope will have lot more green days in a row, and I encourage him to write and publish journal. He will be great example of transforming to a pro trader very soon, I give it 6-12 months tops.
I did not take the trade , but he did manage it to perfection , shorting the  3.79 and covering 3.39 for full 40 c gain, a fantastic return on $4 stock. 
Set ups: 
  • stock in play with huge moves past week, 
  • gap up open after a big up move day, and 
  • short on lower highs lower lows from the open. Pure price action in full effect on high flyer.

BIOC daily         BIOC 1 min

No comments:

Post a Comment