Great Savings

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

March 31 This is why I shorted GMAN MBI HZNP DANG and ALJ


GMAN
Daily overextended , opened with gap up directly into daily swing high resistance.
Great earnings last week, many longs are chasing  not to miss the move up
 ( it may get to $100 next week?!?)  


                                                                 GMAN

Second short GMAN covered with a loss

MBI  the same reason I shorted GMAN is the reason for shorting MBI. The indecision  5 min candles ( called doggy) give more clue besides the overextended run into the solid daily resistance. Longs from sub $9.00 will take profits eventually. When is the best time for somebody to take profit after nice % gains in just few days? When would you take your profit if you ware you long?

MBI the short entry 

The nicest short set ups are HERE

HZNP  my real time thoughts:
WIll I buy long here 26.20? No ..No chase for me. Who went long 26.00 may be selling for a scalp. 5min wicky candles in this area , Lot of indecision. Daily overextended, 26.20 intra day resistance. Had I not have 2 winning trades this AM , I'd probably not taken this short. But my friend did , so let me  make him feel comfortable ?!?.Spiking and about to take a loss.Limited risk is #1 rule 

HZNP

HZNP glad I stayed focused
HZNP  the re-short and partial cover short from very top. A mover stock , will rarely chop me up , it may stop me , but not chop me too many times .So I stick with it, I keep it on watch,  till I nail it . Several monitors are great investment. FOCUS!



DANG 
Does this look familiar? Why bother longing? Because crowd will like me more?
Read all my blog and learn everything you need to know about day trading stocks free !

ALJ fake out break out 
ALJ the tweet to get ready click HERE
ALJ fake out break out
ALJ the short 
ALJ the same short  set up like the other 4 above .

I like to stay green but not at any price !!
I take my losses, It is ok to have a red day like it happened to me last 2 days.
One green day like today makes it all back and some more.
Salute!

No comments:

Post a Comment