Great Savings

Thursday, March 19, 2015

$CNDO $FOLD $VSLR the winners and $ESPR the loser

Great trading without breaking the rules.
Nice green day while general market closed in red. Thats the icing on the cake finishig green when major indexes  closed in red.

The trade of the day was CNDO
CNDO long 3.91 , 8 min after marked opened  
CNDO after I locked in half  
CNDO alerted myself in tweeter when to take profit 



                                                         CNDO daily     CNDO Intraday
How did I find it ? I scanned  for advanced on higher then average volume. I went through many charts very quickly and located this as best potential mover for today. Hope my friends took advantage of this move. I don't want people to follow and copy my trades , but for those who understand the thought process this was an easy money. If you do not understand the though process then read read my first post post here. 

I will ill update later  the other trades

1 comment:

  1. I earn $20 for a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what large companies are paying for. They need to know what their customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars per month to the average person. In return, the average person, like me and you, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete