Great Savings

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Watch List Jan 20, 2016 Wednesday

Same as any other other day , I like to have one table of stocks that are few days in over-extension , specially now when we have a bearish lover's market , when everything that is popping out is gonna get hammered. So here is the List I have for tomorrow and I will do my steps of due diligence just as I explained in prior posts click here

My favorite set up is a overextended stock to the upside possibly for few days in a row. Once I have them typed in my table, I make sure I sort them as percent gainers. The top gainer in the open is first that I will check out. Gaping up , is usually the best.  I scroll through all the symbols very quickly and in the first 2 min in the open I decide what to do.. By scrolling all the symbols , I also get a feel of the pulse of the market.. How many are gaping up or how many  are gaping down, and all that stuff.

These are my targets for tomorrow Jan 20  Wednesday 

DUST
DWTI
ERY
PTCT
SNY
NTES
FL
BURL
EDU
VNET
RPAI
UNH
AGR
WEC
CI
MCK
CPB

Have a happy Wednesday 

AngelDan@DaChopa


1 comment: