Great Savings

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Trading day when nothing works $NGLS $CREE $FSLR

Today was a typical day when nothing worked ( or I was not functioning  ?!?)  and days like today are the reason why not everybody is trying to be a trader.

NGLS traded on think air, no volume, very  bad spread, very hard to trade, but I will be watching it tomorrow again. Something is just not right how this stock on nearly half of its average volume kept moving up and up.
I kept fighting  it and almost broke even at some point but having such bad spread and low volume I could not take it any more.
 The plan was very clear in my mind as explained in the previous post click here. However nothing works every time, and that is why the market exist, or there will be no market.
One thing to note is that markets were all day in green, and shorting is more difficult. However on stocks like NGLS running 4 days up 30% I do not lean on the markets too much anyways. The stock had a big run  having in mind its market cap of 2.5 billion, and in my opinion I would not dare to go long at today's levels after  such rally from $9 to to $13 in 4 days. More often I lose then make any gains going long in such scenario. So I do not have regrets.






1 comment:

  1. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our trades NOW & make up to 270% daily.

    ReplyDelete