Great Savings

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

How I got chewed by the markets $DUST $ERY $UNH $C



Ah well, you wanna make the big money ?
Be ready to lose big .
I can not emphasize enough how important is the correct size building.
And I am not looking for an excuse like
 " ..oh  I made mistake sizing, it was somebody's else fault or blah blah blah.."
I did it all  per plan , but unfortunately there were no borrows on $DUST and $ERY when I was to built the final blocks after which there were great opportunities to cover and re-cycle, and actually came in green big time !! As a matter of fact, when I could not make those shorts , there were such great drops that if I had the filled shorts I was going to cover really nicely, but on contrary I never even bother covering "thinking and hoping"  they will drop. It is funny how your mind works "wanting " something to happen. But I am aware of this that it can happen so I am not gonna cry now.
I actually did everything right and I do expect to take a beating like this , due to outside factors, however the frequency of these days is by far less then the green days. When I traded with strict entries and strict stop losses  I was right very rarely. Just like a broken clock  that shows correct time twice a day no matter what. Now furus tell you : oh use stops and you limit your risk and you can make $1,000,000 with $5,000...blah blah blah...I have not met many people who actually have made nice gains with $5,000 accts and those who made it  they have lost all and some more later on. One of them is me ,  he he..So this is how I do it now and I love it. Trying to do this with $30,000 acct is only possible if your size is set to make about $100 a day ...I am not saying you will never be able to make $400 or more even a $1000 or more with $30,000 acct.  but if you are really pushing it to get there you may suffer serious losses. Just keep that in you mind.

ERY 

DUST



UNH look how beautifully traveled between the  intra-day supports and resistances 

Will update  C later 





Ill update later , lunch is over let me make some back till close ...

No comments:

Post a Comment