Great Savings

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Visualized trading plan for Tuesday Jan 12


Sometimes I do this kind of visualized planning, for a simple reason to keep me focused and disciplined so I do not chase and do not jump the gun too quickly. So why not post it ? My theory that works most of the time is: 
  • If I just watch only these few symbols , just like sitting and watching a movie  in a movie theater, the best trades will jump at me one after an other. 

All I really need is to scalp just one good trade of each symbol to make my day. Now I do not know what will be the spread, but even with a bad spread, correctly providing liquidity can be very rewarding. 

Few on watch for short and one for long. 

ERY a gap up open would be ideal for short . 

DUST gap up would be great too 

FLIR

PM



GME is long set up 

AAPL plan for long illustrated.Will not chase if moves up and away


Have a happy trading Tuesday all :)

AngelDan@DaChopa



4 comments: