Great Savings

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tough time going long HD red day

HD long trade


As usual long is not my thing , I just tend to lose more often then to be profitable
In fact I was in nice gains adding to initial long , but miserably failed to take ANY profits.
Why?
I had this though implanted in my mind: "Market has to rally today it is time for a bounce "
It just happens and proves again, my thoughts are my worst enemies.
I shoulda, woulda,  coulda taken profit 1:2 risk :reward, but hey I needed that home run today.
HD

This would be a build up short if going against towards 120.50 with risk 120.80
HD  at eod nice stairs down ,
HD


To make a conclusion:
"Building the short gradually into the rallies and unloading into the dips" strategy as most of the times,  today wins again. Had to finish trading  early and small red day is always OK , as being part of this business.  

AngelDan@DaChopa

4 comments: