Great Savings

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Jan 5th 2016 My favorite short set up FLIR

FLIR my favorite short set up

Speaking of it the night before thnx to one of my followers who asked me:
 "What is your favorite set up ?"..I started digging in my past blog posts to show him how great this is, posted few past trades charts on twitter  and it just happened today with FLIR.
Law of attraction ?
It wasn't a multi day runner into an obvious daily resistance but it was a quite a bit big gainer 7.7% plus shoot up straight into the daily resistance 31.00  after the upgrade by Raymond James to STRONG BUY. I keep in mind when institution upgrades a company:  are they  gona be loading up into the gap up rally and pay up the price just to hold it long? They either already have a position , or if they don't, they will look for a pull back to load up. Here I come to jump on the short wagon, daytrade it for few bucks.
Given the run into the strong daily resistance contributes to the confidence in the possible down move.

Shorting FLIR 30.63 twitted here and idea to built bigger short position with risk 31.00 area which is  the swing daily high.resistance pivot.

Adding more short 30.90 with risk HOD with avrg entry  30.85
Covering some here

Re-cycling here LIVE wake up sheep,  wake up !!
Pure technical trading shown here LIVE to save some sheep from dreaming about Ferraris with $5,000 accts..

And here is why you can not  make, pardon me , I CAN NOT make money trading with less then $25,000 : the  PDT rule .. Now,  could you just make one entry short and hold it through the day ? Very tough one for me. Sykes says it is no problem I guess, since he created so  many millionaires starting with  $5,000 accts.  LOL cant stop laughing ..
I mean cmoon' what kind of sheep you gotta be ???

FLIR




AAPL was nice momentum long scalp based of off nice consolidation with higher lows



Salute and stay disciplinned

AngelDan@DaChopa


2 comments: