Great Savings

Monday, January 11, 2016

Another massive day trading AAPL and B long and short

I'm not gonna bubble much here but in essence I want to show you how inaccurate I am with my entries but with proper money management  I  ended up solid green .
You can not make this PnL with $5,000 acct !
Neither with $30,000 acct. 
But you can end up green if you have your plan straight.

FB approximate entries 

This  morning warning was issued  see my twit by clicking here

More detatils:
FB   has $2.6 ATR. So I divide it by 10. My building increments are at about $0.25.  ( 25 c)
I use main daily support resistances to find main levels
I also use the intrday support and resistances for intraday levels to build my position and take scalp profits, plus I use 200 sma and 20 sam om 2 min  chart.
With $30,000 acct I'd be building with no more then 100 at a time  and take profits on each 25 c move in my favor. Making $100 per day with this method should be quite possible with small $30,000 acct.

Disappointed? Ah,  well ...welcome to the reality of trading...You still wanna trade now ? Show me you can do this consistently for 6 -12 months and I may find capital to trade size.

Salute
AngelDan@DaChopa




4 comments:

  1. Are you illiterate? He said if YOU can consistently make gains he'll find capital to trade size, inferring to YOU. A good quote comes back to mind, don't argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would you like verification of my 30% return on the last year, and you'll provide the 500k capital. I have the proof if you have the capital

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you've had a blog for less than a year and invest in highly volatile small cap bio's and chinese?

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30% return a year is nothing.....make $200 a day with a $5k account and I guess that may interest him. This is trading not investing ;)

    ReplyDelete