Great Savings

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

How I made $970 trading long RAI on a very weak market

RAI was nice open with strength on very weak general  market open and  after not being able to find  any symbols giving  "my favorite set up" I  took RAI long.

RAI  the long
RAI 


RAI : After a nice grinding rally it arrived to the daily pivot resistance 47.30 ish area , and simply did not want to push my luck any further although it did take that resistance..
The strong open above the 200 and 20 sma and breaking out the 2 min opening range with risk below it , was a good opportunity with low risk , and as always I  tweeted live here 


HCP was nice short and was in nice gains till I added more to a winner ( ?!?) and lost what I made on the pull up to the 37.80  as I twitted it will be my stop loss area. And of course after I got stopped it did go where I was expecting it to go, to LOD 37.40 ...apparently there was a big seller as I noted on twitter , but very manipulative , ( A PRO DID IT !!!) / Lot of times I think  I do me a great disfavor twitting my plan . Would you like to show your cards when play poker ? But any way it is all good :)
HCP

HCP eod

AngelDan@DaChopa
Salute !

No comments:

Post a Comment