Great Savings

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Recap Trades Feb 18, CLF ONCY Watch list for Feb 19 Thursday

CLF swing got out on break even. 6.90 Long , exited 6.90. It did not hold the 7.00 after it spiked up to 7.28 HOD. Do not feel comfortable holding the stock that 2 days in a row could not close above $7.00 . It may do so tomorrow but not gonna deal with it.  There are plenty of other stocks that can give me an instant green day after an entry to hold for swing. I can use the money for those. I'd rather have my money make money then sit and do nothing , let alone to be in red, specially after the fact that CLF gave me 5% return in a day that I did not take looking to have a longer term swing trade. Again the tough is: If I can make 5% in a day , every day , what else and how much more do I need? After all the risk was  10c to make 38c , 1:4 risk reward in my book is always TAKE IT ! I trade the ticker the set up , and then the fundamentals. I can find those every day , yes it takes some work, but making money requires work, and which work can give you unlimited potential by doing same amount of work? Next time : if I have in mind swing trade but it gives you substantial gain the same day or teh next day , take it, or lock in partial, at least get paid. ( How many times I said this to myself and same mistake over and over again , enough already!!!)

CLF the entry 6.90


CLF break even exit



ONCY scalp short
MY FAVORITE SET UP  works like a clockwork, do only this trades and you can make a living: overextended daily , opens with gap up  and then short the weaker tops,
ONCY short 0.80
ONCY near LOD

https://twitter.com/DaChopa/status/568081169834602496


Was prepared to cover this into the wash per plan, but I covered little too late .

ONCY  covered  by trailing the stop not bad after all

ANGI stopped out , good trade obeyed the stop 

ANGI was pre market very active , 500,000 shares vol pre -market, average daily volume was 700,000 so we knew it will be a BIG MOVER today ended up trading over 20mil shares today , but got in too late, was thinking and speculating if it will hold the 7.00 after it tested it, it did held but did not act upon the thought, because I was THINKING it may brake below 7.00 and then to short . TOO MUCH THINKING is not TOO GOOD. Look at the price action , let the price tell you what to do . It was a strong stock , retraced to 7.00, should have would have bought against the 7.00 risking  15 cents, but I didnt.
Next time THINK LESS, READ PRICE ACTION MORE !!! Who knows maybe one day I will have a perfect day.

For tomorrow will look again for overextended tickers ( notice I mention TICKERS , not COMPANIES, trading is about price action of the ticker , fundamentals are secondary and more important for long term investments

On watch ONNN SFUN ANGI EGRX NKA ANTH TTS  MNTA need a gap up open rally then short the weakness,
NETE may be a great long break out , need to hold 1.40
MASI may be a long if weak open and look for higher lows , low risk entries ,  pullbacks,
The higher lows, ar ABCD that some gurus call those , same thing just different package .
And what ever comes in as overextended big gainer form today and past few days on over 1 million daily volume for good liquidity , wait for gap up open , possible spike up out off the gate and knock em down at the first weakness. Tight stop so you don't lose, and if you don't lose then sky is the limit.
KISS Keep It Simple Stupid, make sure a 10 yr can understand your strategy and you are gonna be fine.
Salute !!!

1 comment:

  1. Get daily suggestions and methods for earning $1,000s per day ONLINE totally FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS NOW

    ReplyDelete