Great Savings

Monday, February 9, 2015

Recap CONN short trade

CONN
The set up: Daily had two days in a row up move, fairly overextended, I was looking for a possible gap up and run up from open to find a short entry.



I shorted at the second lower high , confirmed with lower low


The lower high was broken up, I decided not to take a loss.Instead I added to the loser. The stop was planned to be above 25,50.
I got stopped out at HOD  per plan. After which CONN started dropping. I wasn't there for the move down. I went to CA to purchase lotto ticket for $500 mil power ball. I hate to say how I was going to trade it in a hind-site, I pretty much could say I was gonna do something similar as Modern Rock did.  Happy that I've chosen the same stock to trade as him, Seems my trading improvement is going in the right direction, but still far from where I want to be.

. Tough trade , but with focus an clear mind was possible to make some profits.

Below is  CONN at End Of Day



No comments:

Post a Comment