Great Savings

Monday, February 16, 2015

FNMA Long Swing Idea

FNMA broke above major swig resistance 2.50 and closed above. i WOULD NOT CHASE it.
Will Rather wait for pull back to 2.50 or 2.60 area on 1 min , 5 min chart enter on higher lows, possibly with confirmation with higher high(s) on those time frames. I am using Big Charts to illustrate the daily since TOS is showing a bad tick spike.

FNMA daily   

FNMA  hourly 

Keep it simple !
You can only take a loss or take a profit.
There is no third dimension.
So why bother with 100 indicators.
With any indicator you can still lose or make on a trade.
Price action is what I go by.
It may hit my stop if I enter, but will still watch it closely, for re-entry at the simmilar price of my original entry.
I will not try to re-enter at much lower then 2.50.
Remember to go to 3, 4, 5 or more first must go through 2.50, 2.60 and so on.
This is in case it starts dropping below 2.50.
It has to hold 2.50 to confirm me good odds to continue up move.
This chart looks like "Money in the pocket long" but never be so sure.
Plan your exit if it doesn't do what you are expecting.
And if it drops below 2,50, I will not relate on any news or fundamentals "promising a move up".
That is just my opinion and I  prefer this type of rick management based on price action rather then relying on any source of info that may "promise me" up move if drop below 2.50 happens.
Do not lose money is rule number 1
Rule number 2, do not forget rule number one
Warren Buffet
If you make money there will be  nothing to be concern about .
Be concern about losing money .
Salud



1 comment:

  1. Come and see how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are making a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their dreams TODAY.
    CLICK HERE TO DISCOVER

    ReplyDelete