Great Savings

Friday, February 13, 2015

BLDP short trade

BLDP set up:
1) Daily overextended
2) Opened gap up towards major daily resistance $3.00
3) Short 3.00 a rounded number.


First I shorted 8th min after the open at 2.87, had a nice 10 cents drop. Then went up at break even.
I asked myself the 2 questions ( from the prev post )2 questions I ask myself when I think to exit
# 1: If I cover at break even am I gonna lose any money ? What is the worst that may happen ?
#2 : If I get out at break even and price starts dropping again, can I re-enter again and still be in the move ?


So I didn't take any profit and covered at break even. Then I didn't want to short again till I see confirmation of lower low. So I waited, and luckily having 6 monitors , and not removing BLDP from the screen, I was able to see it when it approached the 3.00 level, the major daily resistance. I focused on it , patiently waited for a pull up after the drop from 2.99 to 2.92. It pulled up to 2.98 , focused on the Time and Sales prints , and shorted 2.95 with risk 2.98, Worked like a charm.

       BLDP  daily                                                  BLDP  1 min  Short 2.95 stop just above the spike


BLDP   covered most of the short 2.79 left small for swing




1 comment:

  1. Great blogs! I love the way you reflect. I think that is the key to growth. Maybe that's just the teacher in me but I know it works. I'll definitely keep with your posts. Thanks again for he tips.

    Ed

    ReplyDelete