Great Savings

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Great green day even by trading sloppy WPRT GLNG PES TWI AAWW

I will mark this post as SPECIAL READ... MUST READ  over and over many times.
Really bad trading WPRT and GLNG
WPRT 
Nailed the entry right on, I was in profit and I did not do what I normally do: Get out at break even if haven't taken any profit. Then even worst , chased it short after parabolic  drop  4 min in a row.What was I thinking ?!? Is this my first day trading ???? Crap happens. But it happens for a reason. AT least I am not adding to a loser. I know that can save my day but NO THANX done with that addiction long time ago.
I am cool , the good thing is I know what I am doing wrong today. Not taking break even or smaller loss then original stop loss. I always have original stop loss to calculate risk:reward, but I rarely let the stock stop me there, I usually am out if I am wrong much sooner. It cost me yes, but on long term I just make little less money then risking to have emotions rule my trading and blow up an account. It is worth it !
WPRT I mean cmoon' !!! chase like  this must be stopped on next tick if wrong !!!!
                                 WPRT rejection of 6.00 double tops with RSI div
                                                                        WPRT the cover
GLNG
Same as WPRT nailed the entry spot on was in green , and did not exit at at least break even. There is almost always a better entry if I exit  br even in this type of overextended stocks. .
Next entry was better and was more disciplined exited break even.

GLNG first entry short was spot on  but exit needed to be br even after being  in green
GLNG  br even stop, but no balls to go long.. it's just me and IMO longing O/E stocks sucks
And this is why I have no balls to go long
Short 3rd time 47.93
                                                          GLNG short 3rd time 47.93
                                                          GLNG  the cover

PES the home runner  from 8.61
                                                           PES the short entry 8.61
                                                     PES trialing  stop  for a home run
                                                               PES the cover

TWI
Did not have time to tweet this , but worked as charm just like PES , with trailing stop
This is how you make rough  day into a green day ..Trading ain't for everybody. Need nerves of steel and super strong belief in your strategy which ever it is  .

TWI the short from almost the top  12.39  using RSI div and confirmation of break of 12.40 level
                                                             TWI trailing the stop
                                                                 TWI the cover
AAWW
Same set up need no more explanation.
                                                              AAWW the entry short
                                                         AAWW the cover EOD
                                             

ICLD just observation on RSI divergence in mid day in mid range ..
                                                ICLD first try stopped second a home run
                                                       ICLD the cover if was short

No comments:

Post a Comment