Great Savings

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

CSIQ FUEL JMEI AEM CSIQ ACM

CSIQ shorted twice
It showed some RSI divergence before it made any significant range today , which IMO means it may make the daily range either way: UP or DOWN so that's why the stop loss is  of big essence to me at least today. If breaks the daily low it may make much bigger drop , and will be nice short trade so I have a lot of patience for this short on my second try, while I did get stopped on my first try from the above reasons.
                                                                    CSIQ ss  39.30
                                                                   CSIQ stopped
                                                      CSIQ second short 39.41
                                           CSIQ  emotional roller coaster
Maybe a swing short ?!?
It has been a roller coaster from here , but one thing I am sure: I would not want to be long at these levels.
FUEL  shorted once :
This is typical example of stocks taking the stairs up and the elevator down. Definitely would not want to be long here either.
FUEL ss 9.57
I see potential of dropping to 9.00 today's LOD so I did not take any profit yet .
                                                               FUEL  
It is simple the daily over-extension and the daily major downtrend that makes me believe  this may drop lot more. Possible swing position. ?!?

AEM Short 34.55
I'd bet my life on this short , but I may still lose. We'll see ...
                                                               AEM ss 34.55
                                AEM  choppy no momentum but once it breaks it may fade all day 
JMEI short 26.46
Fake break down, fake break out, so took a chance to short after the fake break out. When this happens I know there are longs trapped and will look for exit somewhere here. I mean,  the same thing repeats every day in different symbols, not that I know who is personally long or whatever...I just keep track of all that,... and I take notes. 
                                                            JMEI ss    26.46

ACM short 33.32

                                                              ACM
                                                       ACM covered near EOD 



No comments:

Post a Comment