Great Savings

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Just an OK Green day HA ZEN DUST GEVA PLCE

HA
After strong move up from the open gave nice entry short into prev intraday resistances , even-though was not overextended stock on daily chart. I was surprised it even reached target at risk reward 1:2. Then I  re-shorted again but took a loss on the second try.

                                                                           HA
HA the re-short at a loss
The second time short was for a loss smaller then the first gain. Still wish I didn't do the re-short since there was no daily over-extension and comes from nice base. Getting lucky once is more then enough when stock is uptreding from consolidation.
To note : stopping out saved me from much bigger loss so I consider it was well executed trade with discipline and good risk management.
                                                      HA third try short
I tried again short and  I got our almost br even just 4 cents gain, and did not re-enter as I normally like to do.

                                                   HA third short br even
Sure enough made the target per plan but without me.Must focus on re-entries
                                                                   HA
                                                   HA reaching the target per plan

ZEN ss 22.31
This has some big moves and looks like has some major weakness on daily chart, some troubled news I guess , so I used the intraday strong up move to short into it. I may look for a home run on this since it seems may have lot of room to go lower .But will lock in same gains at targets 1:2 risk or better.
                                                                           ZEN short 22.31
ZEN targets are marked per intraday supports .Normally works fine but not always
Damn thing just spiked up .Stopped at break even.
                                      ZEN  after this spike my stop is just above the entry
This was a perfect entry waited long time to set up 
Second try on ZEN was much better. Being br even when wrong and  a winner when you are right  is not bad. at all ... burning  commissions is worth it, although the gain is not too large. But all we can do is to try to do the best of what is given to us. I did not tweet this becuase it is not too liquid and sometime I'm afraid if I do somebody may go against me just to stop me out ..What do I know ...

DUST
I am thinking for a bigger drop on this one, since it has daily over-extension but covered it all just because I wanna be done for today.Its way too nice outside and soon will be again 120F so why not enjoy now. (no I did not go out  BTW )
                                                           DUST  short 14.71
                                                           DUST cover 14.49
                                     DUST little later in the day kept moving lower
GEVA 
Had break even try, but I was veeery patient to get the entry. I know they have a great news buy out or so , but regardless stocks always make pull backs and this is why I am here , to find them and make  few bucks.
                                                              GEVA   Br Even
PLCE
Got the right short entry,  dropped ,  and covered with small loss less then my original planned stop since did not reach target and moved back up.
                                                             PLCE


No comments:

Post a Comment