Great Savings

Friday, May 22, 2015

Green day One trade One Winner SRPT

SRPT
Original risk was 30c to make 60 or more if fade to LOD, but it did not.
Friday again,  and I like to chill more on Fridays, more from a reason I don't want to ruin an OK barely green week , and have a nice long weekend.
                                                             SRPT plan to short 26.70

                           Partially out twice , did not have the fade I expected it to LOD

NOTE: When the prev daily candle is a red candle and today's open is  above the high of the prev red candle, that means there is a total turn around of momentum and trend. This may continue much higher, So stop loss is essential when shorting today,  unlike shorting the HPQ the other day , when I felt comfortable to wait till EOD on that short. SRPT could have easily been a runner to way over $30 today. But I took my chance based upon my signal to enter , and the plan as I tweeted the plan and the expectation on this trade. If trade doesn't do what I expect , there is no reason to stay in it , and to disobey the stop risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment