Great Savings

Monday, December 28, 2015

Live trading from planned W/L for Monday Dec 28. 2015

As promised here is live update the best I can possibly do ...bold letters is the update during market hours.
 I will be  looking primarily for gap up open on any of these symbols, that are somewhat overextended regular big board stocks NAVI  CNO MBLY WPZ KYN RKUS
More  volume would be nice  ( blow off volume = when stock loses its steam on its several days up  move).
Daily levels primarily of interest, if not reached then looking for intraday  trend change using intra day support resistance with help of 200 sma and 20 sma.
                                                                    NAVI
NAVI big drop from the open , did not want to chase needed a pop to start shorting. It waere almost perfect entries near/ and under the 200 sma ( besidesthe intraday supports and resistances) acting as resistance with idea to build some more if went to PDC,
( Previous Day Close)  which would be area where I am to admit I am wrong and I woukd cut my losses. Hence,  the size of the initial position have to be comfortable considering the risk  including the building up the short position.   
                                                 NAVI the initiated short twitted here
NAVI covering twitted here
NAVI re-shorting 
NAVI covering
NAVI re-shorting
NAVI done for today covered all. 
The ATR  of $0.47 is fulfilled. It can drop probably more but once I see the ATR filled I either would quit trading it or trade it very small symbolic size to be in it ,just in case it makes some huge home run ( so I can mostly brag about it  LOL) 
Will update some more later .....

To view my other posts click here

These are the rest of the watch list that most did well but I did not trade any of them.


                                                                  CNO

                                                            MBLY

WPZ before the open
WPZ at end of day  
                                                         

KYN on watch before the open
   KYN  at end of day 



                                                              RKUS

All I need is one or two good opportunities and laser focus. which is not very difficult if  I keep an eye on just these few symbols. No need of too much intraday scanning, although it is lot of fun  gotta admit. At the end of the day all it maters to make few bucks no matter how you get them. 

I will update my trading journal during trading hours and finalize it after market close. 

AngelDan@DaChopa

TO VIEW MY OTHER POSTS CLICK HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment