Great Savings

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

How to make a watch list for tomorrow Thursday Dec 10th

What I will trade is mostly defined by the comfort zone of the set ups being presented as opportunity by the markets. Throughout the years of trading I have few set ups that I feel very zoned when they appear to be there. My specialty is shorting, and I have been having a bit harder time going long  stock. Somehow it seems they more often fell out of bed. Volume is important to be much above the average when going long, but even if volume confirms as strong , lot of times it may simply dry out and the profit I am in will quickly disappear.  Hence when I am  long I try to lock in profits quickly since the home runs on long term never work with high probability.  I've been having nice longs being home runs, but they more act as teasers so the next time I go long I tend to expect home runs again , just to see how I give away all my prior profits from the prior long home runs. Some chat rooms owners  and stock alert services use their subscribers to support themselves in selling their own long positions to their subscribers, after  getting in their own long positions prior to announcing them to their subscribers. Once they go  long a stock, they announce it to theirs subs, who seconds later  push the price higher chasing the same long.  So if you are a novice trader and you sign up for a chat room , just be aware at the danger you may be exposed.

These are few symbols I will watch for long :

C nice 3 day pull back right below the 50 SMA it may not hold below it as it is already short term oversold and the 50 SMA is sloping up. Markets are still bullish. 

JPM nice 3 day pull back above the 200 and 50 SMA . Banks are downgraded BTW , so I will not be surprised to see them rally from now on 
DAL nice pull back into the 20 and 50 SMA above the 200SMA very bullish may give a nice long trading if SPY in green tomorrow

SHORT SET UPS
EQM nicely overextended near the 50 SMA above the 20 SMA but below the 200 SMA very bearish great opportunity to make few bucks anticipating a pull back  from the 70s

DPM similar as EQM

COTY  hope to see it run into the overhead resistance and give a nice short entries

SONC just broke up over major level above 200 SMA will not short outta the gate but will wait later after the open. It may go much much higher ( maybe even long scalp we ll see)

TRP same as the first few  maybe 50 SMA will be strong resistance

MMP similar as the above shorts

I will see how markets will open then make split decision weather I will be shorting or longing , and will try to tweet the plays real time as I usually do. 
Good luck, stay safe play small if not sure what you are doing 
If any comments or questions please feel free to write them

AngelDan@DaChopa






No comments:

Post a Comment