Great Savings

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Hot to trade FB short biased day trade


FB  worked per plan. 
 It is not easy to nail an entry and be right off the bet.Calling entries on trades is such a crap. What matters the most is the AREAS where I want to build the trade and the intra-day BIAS. 
THE AREA TO BUILD THE SHORT
FB  has some resistances marked with dotted lines intraday 
I will build short on pops, and  will be covering dips 

The entire trade was twitted real time check my tweets 
Follow me on twitter AngelDan@DaChopa

I had one nice add on the second short after I covered the first.

FB DONE !!
FB zoomed in with  approx entries 


I alerted SCTY live before the move click here with detailed plan on how to take this long
SCTY the plan 
SCTY per plan very predictable move, While SPY was weak SCTY showed strength trading above PDC.  Red to green move confirmed , nice push  up, NO WAY  TO CHASE it , just wait for the dip and add liquidity buy at bid get paid rebates. It gave the dip ( it does almost 90% of the time ) but still not necessarily is guaranteed good long trade . Risk below PDC according my book ( I didn't obey this risk on AMBA few weeks ago I lost my shirt big time !)

Will update more but will probably end trading for this year ...

AngelDan@DaChopa


2 comments:

  1. What do you mean by "add liquidity buy at bid get paid rebates"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ever wanted to get free YouTube Subscribers?
    Did you know that you can get these ON AUTO-PILOT & ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete