Great Savings

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

How I traded FB long and ROVI short

And this is the final for today:


FB great long set up I call it a launch pad.

If there is any long that ever works for me , it is the today's FB on a launch pad  to take off into new highs. I will be loading up long on pull backs and selling the rallies and keep re-loading longs all day. I have no clue if markets will actually hold , so my risk area will be 106.00 the actual break out that should hold as a support. Will it hold ? I will keep the plan in mind which is primarily how much will be the loss if things do not work out per plan .
Will try to tweet approximate entries
FB the long,   sold some into the rip,  re-bought the dip hoping to drop lower to build some more size.
FB  the recycle buy dips sell rips ...it is better to miss a trade then not locking gains and lose money 




ROVI shorting is always easier ( for me ) if borrows are available. Nicely defined intra-day support and resistances on overextended stock daily



AngelDan@DaChopa

2 comments:

  1. I am a investor in commodity market, I read each line of your blog and seems informative. I am looking for more MCX Market Tips

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maruti suzuki domestic sales stood at 1,52,000 units, up 26.7 per cent from 1,19,931 units in August last year, MSI said in a statement Equity tips

    ReplyDelete