Great Savings

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Trading by the planned watch list Dec 10, 2015

The PnL 

Posting PnL  is something I normally hate to do. I felt like I had to start posting this time due to Timothy Sykes who was publicly insulting me, for absolutely no reason.

Planning is part of this trading business. My plan is based upon the daily chart set ups first and foremost. If market conditions support my plan,  I will trade. If they do not I will not. The market can go up, down, sideways, I never know that in advance. But I can be prepared for all scenarios. The daily set ups were posted here:  On the Dec 10th Thursday watch list  I planned few symbols for possible longs, if market opens positive in green with strength and few for possible short if market was weak. So here is the trading I did:  just two symbols, all tweeted real time  $DAL and $SONC click here so maybe this can help somebody who is not very experienced trader and has desire to trade successfully while can not afford to pay $5,000 to become Timothy Syke's chalenge student.
                                           Click on images to enlarge
DAL long 2 min in the open 
Risk area was the low of day and previous day close.

DAL nice run breaking and  testing the PDH and continued some more up.I was unloading on the way up.


THE SHORT 
SONC gave a nice pop falling right  into my offered ask to sell short 30.70ish
Risk area was the today's high
SONC covering gently since SPY were still very unusually choppy but strong 

This can be  intimidating, specially  for novice traders but I just want to  send the message that trading is extremely difficult  with small accounts.  Do not fool yourself and do not let anybody fool you that you will make $1,000 per day consistently with tiny acct....neither with a big acct if you do not know what you are doing. Take my word for it and take this to the bank. The $5,000 acct is limited by TWO major bumps on the road:
1) Pattern Daytrading Rule  PDT
2) Huge commissions fees ranging $7.00 to $10.00 per trade
3) And many factors that are stacking the deck against you almost 100 % not alowing you to be a winner



Salute and have a happy Friday tomorrow 
AngelDan@DaChopa

4 comments: