Great Savings

Monday, February 29, 2016

Trading Big Boards Concept Simplified $AAPL $ABX

I alerted  long ABX here and long AAPL here  for a reason.
Preceding to those alerts,  I mentioned about the SPY futures ( E-mini) very early pre market  alerted here. SPY futures  were testing very important daily pivot level above the 50sma, with  pin bar test and  held the 50 sma,  well and above the 20 sma, quite a  bullish environment on short term outlook.

Few reasons why I like the big boards over the penny stocks :
1) Extremely huge average volume meaning  very liquid to trade any size I want, any time,  any day and almost any BB stock. ( that's why I don't bother much with scanning and finding the perfect Holly Grail Stock to trade)
2) Quite easier to see and predict the general bias based on few very simple technical parameters mentioned many time in my prior blog posts.

I will  repeat them today again, since I know the pain and suffering many new traders go through. Been there done it all and I know how it hurts.


Why ABX long?
Look at the charts:  Daily,  5 min ,  and 2 min
ABX I alerted it before this was created
ABX the trigger for long

ABX explained 


Why AAPL long ?
Same reasons as ABX
AAPL the long as alerted
AAPL

Today I traded my buddy's acct who was begging me to show him how it is done and who always wanted to make $2,000 per day  with $30,000 acct and $120,000 Buying Power. ( so there are other trades in the PnL tiny scalps but they DO  ADD at the end of the day ) .  BTW he lost over $10, 000 trying to do so in a very short time.  




Is it possible to make $2,000 to $3.000 a day with $120 ,000 BP? Theoretically yes!!! , and I have done it many times but on long run I kept being a loser just like he went down.  I decided to stop the insanity and to be realistic. Spent long long time trading small, very small.  Making $100 to $200 a day with $120,000 BP is what I firmly believe in ..Everything else is LUCK  and that is my opinion. There might be traders there making a killing with $30,000 and I will be glad to follow them on daily basis and very closely to  see what exactly they do, but I doubt there are any , and if there are any,  their luck will run out eventually, This is just me , but hey what do I know ?!?.
I know one thing only : THE LUCK DOES NOT RUN INTO MY VEINS.
I can also say: beating the sharks for $100 each and every day with $120k BP is HUUGE !!!


I may be off  from twitter for a while,  helping my buddy to put him on the right track.
He wants to quit his day job so badly LOL
Have a great week all :) 

@DaChopa



6 comments: