Great Savings

Friday, February 5, 2016

NFLX SNDK NKE

Just fine green Friday , can't ask for much more then ending this  week in green. 


NFLX
Why I shorted NFLX: I used 2 min chart, since  the volatility at the open is very high and using 5 min time frame sometimes is not working that well.  All  markets opened in red. NFLX opened gap down in red too. Yesterday close or Previous Day Close ( PDC) , declining 20 sma crossing the 200 sma are the overhead resistance. If the opening 2 min candle was narrow, I was thinking to go long at the break above the 2min high with target  PDC with risk reward 1:2  where the risk would be the low of the 2min opening candle. However the opening range was very wide hence the shorting with risk area at PDC made more sense. The wick showed good rejection of the upper level  prices and was good enough reason to trigger this short . The entire trade took 2-3 min for $700 gain with 800 shares size. The arrows of execution are approximate entries that I plot manually 
NFLX
NFLX mid day
NFLX 2 day intraday 2 min chart EOD 


And this is how SPY looked like in the last two days on the 5 ,min chart
SPY 5 min   2 day chart

If anybody like I would explain the AAPL losing and the  SNDK winning trade trade also .that I did not take because I was driving, but which I guided the entire trade  real time through my twitter feed,  just leave a comment.


GES is experimental swing short trade 


Happy Super Bowl Sunday 
Let the better one win

@DaChopa


No comments:

Post a Comment