Great Savings

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Green day ABX RIG FB

Why bother using all those sophisticated scanners ..I used to use 'em ALL..TC 2000,  Trade Ideas , u name it, I did it ...I had  hundreds of formulated set ups I programmed  'em my self  ..LOL  Fun to do but waste of time. Any daily overextended big board in one or the other direction is trad-able opportunity after all... as long as it has nice spread and good liquidity.


Now I try  stick to few symbols over 5  monitors , and watch and chill like in a movie theater ...or sports book
Like NKE ABX FB SSO AAPL and what ever opens nice from my watch list is basically the same thing , just need some patience, clear mind and less thinking. Nice music or yoga on you tube ( females of course )  do me good enough
NKE lets see how this will go 

I was looking for NKE to give a nice pull back but it did not, it just kept moving higher and I did not want to chase it
NKE no pull back towards the 20 sma 


ABX was the other I was stalking  and it did what was expected 
ABX per plan,  nicely  overextended on daily, om intra-day  rejected the 200 SMA on 2 min 
covered  some at PDC and some more below
Then re-shorted again the pop and if I made over $1000  I'd  be done for the day , but "had to make the rest" on FB and of course got chopped  up rushing into choppiness just trying  to get the day over so I can have a coffee  with my buddy  ..story of my life..  ah well some things will never change  no matter how much I write about it.

Sure enough the good set up came in on FB later on but "Yes it is my buddy's fault" distracting me  for that darn coffee so wasn't in it to win it 
Here it is   FB 3 to 4 bars pull up into the declining 20 SMA, after nice lower highs oveer and oveer again almost every day , 1:3 R:R,... just do this and you golden.

FB 

But hey cant complain over all  with some green on RIG that  I even managed to alert it on twitter click here and I'm grateful for the green day without any heavy lifting and any stressful swings at all ...nice and  smooth trading day.


RIG
It would have been nice if was moving up candle by candle as it was moving down but hey it did not happen.


Salute 
@DaChopa 






1 comment:

  1. DOWNLOAD $12,234 in 2 months GAMBLING Robot?

    Let me tell it right.

    I dont care about sports. Shame on me but I don't even know the baseball rules.

    I tried every thing from forex & stocks to internet advertising and affiliate networks.. I even made some money but then blew it all away when the stock market went south.

    I think I finally found it. Grab It Now!!

    ReplyDelete