Great Savings

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Green day AET VDSI shorts

AET
Was OK R:R. I wish  if it never made a pull up so I could  let it run further down, but reality is  pull ups are inevitable and have to take what is given and be thankful. Which I did OK
AET
AET   eod
Seems like leaving money at the table is my "curse"
SCALE OUT more often. Live even a smalll size for possible home run. Did great doung that last Friday on ISLE short trade

VDSI  I shorted the lower highs  with anticipation to break the horizontal support 32.60, but it bounced. I did not cover for profit at the bounce , and covered for scratch . tiny loss. Shoulda woulda coulda  but  didnt.. If I did cover it I'd be in locked in gains, and two things could have happened:
1) bounce as it did , and could have re-enter recycle trade
2) break the horizontal supp and go down without me.
In both cases I 'd be better off if I covered since I'd had a profitable trade with more or less gain. What I did  gave me no gain.
VDSI
VDSI eod

The entries

No comments:

Post a Comment